2010年5月23日星期日

Updated ME~~

Since i left Citibank, there was some intentions for me to write something here. But, there are also a lots of reason for me to avoid writing here. LAZY, TIRED are most commonly used. My internship period, there was lots of joy although sometimes it caused me crazy and busy, but anyway it had passed. Gain some experience through there, and get to know few nice and helpful colleagues. Miss them a lots.

Today - the second week for my new semester. Every beginning of the semester, mostly for me will bullshitting in here. For this time. i just skip it. I think i mentioned those thing before. previous or maybe posted in 2009 dunno which months. I went in the new building in TARC- CITC. It's really good, the environment, the facilities. A "wow" from my heart. This really good, next time i can spend sometimes inside there.

I am a diploma holder, sooner will get my advanced diploma "paper", is that a paper? maybe I should say a certificate, sound better. After that the UK trip for the degree cert. After that? i didnt think before. work? keep on study?...i even plan nothing for that. What a shame on me. So sad. I am not those kind of ppl that know to plan their future well. Thinking mean nothing for me, sound pessimist. I was encouraged by one of my colleague to improve my English and i know that is useful for my future. But, i said many thing before what i want to do what i want to achieve, there is none of them achieved by me. - Failure~~

I view some of my secondary photos. Those group photos. Physically, there are some changes on me. Mostly gain weight- sad. Mentally, I think there is nothing improve. My friend told me that i am not enough mature for this age. I knew that, but can somebody teach me how to change? Be mature. I try or i should say i didnt try before. Me myself couldnt get the answer as well- I dunno. Am I emo ing?...I think so~~~

I entered TARC since 2007. 4 years have passed. I didnt change much. Attitude, sometime was good but mostly was bad i know that. My friends are suffering and i should apologies to them. So sorry for what i did. There is no more intention for me to keep on writing here. So just stop it here.

SO PESSIMIST TODAY AS I KNOW THAT I CANT DO WHAT I WISH TO ~

没有评论:

发表评论